9.04.2006

Introduction

Hey there boy and girls.

I'm Frostbite. And I'll be writing here. I've lately found that I need a place I can vent my passionate views and opinions. I have the habit of speaking a little too freely at times, and either making a complete ass out of myself or just plain scaring everyone in the general area.

Of course, this does not mean it's simply a blog about a semi-ignorant 17 year-old spouting political ideas or protests. This is what I like to call a "culture blog" I guess. There's no one category you can put it under. I could post an album review one moment, a societal philosophy the next, or something I did in PhotoShop after that. Anything except for personal life goes. No weepy laments about the boy in third period who won't talk to me (Actually, there's only two guys in my second period. You know why? It's AP Literature). That's why you will never know my real name. I'm simply a strange personification, using the Internet to drain my thoughts and talents onto innocent people.

What you can (Or rather 'may') expect
  • Poltical ravings
  • Societal pet peeves and rants
  • Unpolitical-correctness
  • PhotoShop abortions and babies
  • Drawings and sketches
  • Mad fiction writings
  • Music/film/anythingelsearty miscellaney
  • Spelling errors
  • Plans for the furture
  • Photos
  • Technology rambles
  • Lots of other words that begin with 'r'
  • YouTube videos
  • Random links
  • Occassional pointlessness
  • Cursing
  • Icelandic cursing

So, there you have it.

Enjoy.

-frostbite

(And if anyone's wondering, the title of the blog is from "Life in a Glass House" by Radiohead)

1 comment:

frostbite panda said...

Hey thanks for the welcome!